Head of the department of organizational, personnel and legal work: Kolesnikova Natalia Petrovna
- organization of work on the formation of a promising personnel reserve, a reserve of managerial personnel, their training, analysis of their career growth
- submitting proposals for consideration by the management of the committee on improving the organization of work with personnel included in the personnel register of the committee, on the selection and placement of personnel
- organization of work on continuous training of specialists of healthcare organizations in educational institutions "Belarusian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education", "Belarusian State Medical College", etc.
- organization of work on attestation of specialists of the committee and heads of healthcare organizations for compliance with the position held, assignment of classes to civil servants.
- organization of the work of the attestation commission for the assignment of the first and second qualification categories to managers and doctors, for the assignment of the highest qualification category to employees
with secondary specialized medical education
- representation of the Committee's interests in courts and other state bodies on legal issues.
- preparation of orders, certificates, reports, proposals on personnel and legal issues
- analysis of the state of ideological work in subordinate organizations, preparation of references, proposals for this section of work
• generalization together with other structural divisions and analysis of the committee's law enforcement practice, making proposals for its improvement
- development of recommendations, as well as draft orders of the committee, aimed at improving the efficiency of legal work in the committee
- checking the status of legal work in subordinate organizations